It's 1:40pm EST. I'm one hour and twenty minutes away from ending my weekly Hartford Connecticut grind and leaving the United States for our first family vacation since moving our entire lives over to the stars of spangled banners. It was awesome seeing loved ones in Sydney this past Christmas for Charlie's baptism... but 20 hours of flying and 12 nights? Probably not a vacation, safe to say haha
One meeting to go. I've officially entered the GFY mode. Heavenly Father grant me strength. Tick tock... tick tock...
5 things I'm looking forward to:
- Swimming with Charlie on a Cancun - she has never seen the beach! Little Meatball will love it :) If she gets a kick out of sprinkles and sand pits at Central Park - imagine the Gulf of Mexico!? :)
- Room service. You ain't on holiday until you've ordered room service. Man I need a massage...
- Custom queues and getting felt up by TSA security officers at USA airports? (OK only partially kidding on this one)
- Drinking a real Corona on a real Mexican beach... pretty cool. I won't Lime to you baby! HAHA
- Real quality family time. Nothing like a pool, beach and room service to help grease the family wheels :)
Now if only I can survive the rest of the day. Ariba!!!!!!